What can I bring with me into the festival?
- You can bring in a small soft-side cooler with snacks and waters.
- Bring your lawn chairs!
- Strollers, wagons, and walkers and wheelchairs are welcomed
- No Drones
- No Glass or outside beverages (aside from water bottles & children’s cups)
- No sun umbrellas
Can I bring a backpack into the festival?
- Yes! One backpack per person. It will be subject to search at any gate.
- New this year** Bag check $5/day at the BTF Welcome Center! Hours of Bag Check are 10 am -9 pm (a limited amount is available as first come/first serve)
When will we get the final schedule/schedule changes?
- It is our goal to have the final schedule published by June 1st. As always it is subject to change due to any needs of the festival or the artist’s that may arise.
- Live updates to the schedule can be viewed on our website during the festival. Scheduling info is also available at the welcome center.
Can I leave my lawn chair overnight?
- The only lawn chairs allowed to stay overnight are those who purchased reserved lawn chair seating and Cabana seating. All others need to be picked up nightly. Any chairs left will be picked up by security.
How can I get my wristbands sent to me?
- You can avoid the wristband line this year by signing up for our STAR program. $10/email will afford us the ability to mail your wristbands to you!
Where do I park?
- Off-site parking for the event is available first-come first serve and is $5/day or $20/full festival.
- Premier On-site parking is available for purchase in advance for $59, or at the gate for $65 for full festival.
Is there special seating?
- Your ticket/wristband is for your general admittance, only.
- We offer the following seating upgrades:
Raised Center Stage Seating is on a raised platform adjacent t to our sound booth and videographers.
Ground Center Stage Seating is on the lower platform adjacent to the Raised Center Stage.
Pepsi Fan Zone is the standing room only area in front of both sides of the stage.
Are pets allowed?
- Please do not bring any pets into the festival. We do allow for service dogs who are clearly marked with their work vest and on 4′ leash at all times.
Where can I smoke?
- Smoking is prohibited on the festival grounds at all times. It is a city law that smoking can only occur across the streets. Also no, cigars, pipes, or vapors allowed.