- Volunteers must be at least 16 yrs old
- All Stage/Security volunteers must be at least 18 yrs old
- All Volunteers are Subject to a background check, by submitting this application you are agreeing to this.
- Parental consent forms are required for those under 18 years old
- All volunteers must have photo id to check in to volunteer at festival.
- Volunteer shifts are 5-7 hours in length depending on the area.
- Volunteers will receive a free festival pass for the day they are volunteering on.
- All volunteers will need to check in daily at the “Volunteer Check In” Gate (will be located on the festival map – on website)
- There is designated volunteer parking that is free of charge (also on map)
- Each volunteer will have an area coordinator to report to
- Each volunteer will receive one free t-shirt to be worn during shift times.
- Photo-ID required at time of check in
Additional Shirt Option:
If you would like to purchase additional volunteer t-shirts for each additional day you are working – please check this box. This may be a great option for those who do not have the ability to wash their shirts between shifts and/or work in areas in which shirts get dirty easily. We will contact you once you have been scheduled for payment of the shirt(s).Parental Consent Form Minor Volunteers