- Volunteers must be at least 16 yrs old
- All Stage/Security volunteers must be at least 18 yrs old
- All Volunteers are Subject to a background check
- Parental consent forms are required for those under 18 years old
- Volunteer shifts are 5-7 hours in length depending on the area.
- Volunteers will receive a free festival pass for the day they are volunteering on.
- All volunteers will need to check in daily at the “Volunteer Check In” Gate (will be located on the festival map – on website)
- There is designated volunteer parking that is free of charge (also on map)
- Each volunteer will have an area coordinator to report to
- Each volunteer will receive one free t-shirt to be worn during shift times.
- Photo-ID required at time of check in, unless other arrangements have been made (ie 16 year old without drivers license)
Additional Shirt Option:
We appreciate that many of our volunteers work multiple days at the festival; and would like to offer you the option to purchase additional t-shirts for each additional day you are working. This may be a great option for those who do not have the ability to wash their shirts between shifts and/or work in areas in which shirts get dirty easily (stages, trash, etc) If you are interested in this option, please mark it on your application and you may order these through your area coordinator for a fee of $7/shirt