FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• Lawn chairs/blankets
• Wagons, wheelchairs, and/or strollers
• Sunscreen/sun protective clothing
**Coolers are not allowed inside the festival gates, but you are welcome to leave coolers in your car or at your campsite.
A variety of food and drink vendors will be on-site with items available for purchase.
Where and When is the Festival?
- Big Ticket Festival will be held June 22-24, 2023 at Otsego County Fairgrounds (275 Fairview Rd, Gaylord, MI 49735) Join us Thursday, June 22nd for a FREE night of worship led by Aaron Boyd at the Big Tent
How do I get to the Festival?
- Please use the address: 275 Fairview Rd, Gaylord, MI 49735 for directions. This will lead you to the main festival entrance and general parking. ONLY volunteers and those with Rockstar Parking passes will be allowed to enter through the back gate.
- The only lawn chairs allowed to stay overnight are those who purchased reserved lawn chair seating or Cabana seating. All others need to be picked up nightly. Any chairs left will be picked up by security.
- On-site general parking will be available to purchase at $10 per day. There is handicap parking available in this area as well, and golf carts will be available to shuttle handicapped attendees to and from the festival grounds.
- Rockstar parking is a parking upgrade that allows you to park near main stage and enter the festival through a separate entrance!
- Your ticket/wristband is for your general admittance only (This includes Full Fest Adult, Full Fest JR, One Day Adult, One Day JR, and family passes).
- We offer the following seating upgrades:
Raised Center Stage Seating is on a raised platform adjacent to our sound booth and videographers.
Fan Zone is the standing room only area in front of both sides of the stage.
Reserved Lawn Chair Seating is located near the front of the stage, and the only place you’re allowed to leave your lawn chair overnight.
- Smoking is prohibited on the festival grounds at all times. It is a city law that smoking can only occur across the streets. Also no, cigars, pipes, or vapors allowed.
- Please do not bring any pets into the festival. We do allow for service dogs who are clearly marked with their work vest and on 4′ leash at all times.
- More details coming soon
- Upon your arrival, you will be shown to your campsite by BTF2023 Camping Staff.
- Big Ticket Festival tickets and camping are nonrefundable
- BTF is following Parks and Rec regulations of max 4 unrelated persons per site OR 1 immediate family
- Bikes are encouraged in the camping area but not allowed in the music festival area (Bike rack will be available to lock up bikes).
- Pets are allowed at your campsite if they are quiet, contained, and picked up after. Pets are not permitted in the general festival area.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the Big Ticket Festival grounds or at the campground. Individuals found in violation will be asked to leave the property.
- No Smoking is permitted at any time on the festival grounds or in the campground.
- Campfires are permitted in our onsite camping area. Fires must be in an above-ground container and all ashes MUST be disposed of in a designated area. See camp host for instructions.
- Generators are permitted at your primitive site. We ask that all generators be turned off by 11 pm.
- Trailers are permitted on Primitive Campsites. Your trailer must fit onto your site with no part outside that border.
- Gates close at 10 pm for camping. If you arrive after 10 pm you will need to wait in line until morning to check in.
- Electric sites are allowed to have one larger camping unit and one tent on the site. Primitive sites can have more tents as long as they fit within the dimensions of the site.