ARTISTS / BANDS
Are you an artist or band who is interested in performing at Big Ticket Festival?
Stay tuned for the 2024 artist application!
**Form submission does not guarantee selection. The BTF Booking Team will review your information and reach out if they are interested. Please do not contact regarding the status of your submission.
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years old (18 for Stage)
- All volunteers are subject to a background check – you are giving consent to this by submitting an application
- Parental consent forms are required for volunteers under 18 years old
- All volunteers must have a photo ID to check in and volunteer at the festival
- All volunteers will need to check in daily at the “Volunteer Check In” gate
- Each volunteer will have an area coordinator to report to
- Each volunteer must wear a wristband for each day they volunteer, as well as a BTF2024 Volunteer T-shirt
- Please ensure all information is entered accurately in your volunteer application. Due to the number of applications, we cannot re-contact volunteers to fix errors and your application may be automatically expelled from the background checking system
- Volunteers will receive a free festival pass for the day that they are volunteering
- There is designated volunteer parking that is free of charge
- Each volunteer will receive one free t-shirt to be worn during shift times
BTF 2024 Volunteer Application will be available closer to the festival.
VENDORS / SPONSORS / MINISTRY PARTNERS
If you are interested in sponsoring or partnering with Big Ticket Festival, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
BTF 2024 Vendor Application coming soon!